Are you working in a medical or healthcare field? Do you yearn to address the challenges in your sector? To help professional, scholarly and membership organisations serve their communities better and make a real impact in the world?
Well, you’re in the right place. Our medical and health professionals research panel is made up of thousands of people like you – who know that sharing their insight has immense value, and appreciate being paid or winning a prize in return!
How does it work?
We bring insight to leading professional, scholarly and membership organisations in the medical and healthcare sector. When they ask us to run interviews, surveys, focus groups or online communities, we often contact those on our research panel who might be interested. You’d be guided through the process and we try to organise the research around your availability. If you have specific queries you can visit our respondent FAQs.
Why join the medical and health professional research panel?
Aside from taking part in interesting research and influencing the work of organisations important to you, most of our research opportunities are either paid or give entry to a prize draw as thanks for your time and valuable perspective. Participants give us an average score of 9.5/10 for satisfaction with their research experience, along with enthusiastic feedback.
“A very smooth process from appointment to interview to payment!“
“Extremely professional! Always a joy to participate in research with this company.”
“I felt like she was listening to my answers and not just asking questions.”
What could you be involved in?
From influencing the services and policies of leading societies, to assessing the impact of industry journals, and exploring different working cultures, our medical and health professional research panel has brought crucial insight and ideas to countless projects, many of which you can read about in our case studies and public-facing research reports.
How do we look after our research panel?
- We strictly follow Market Research Society and ESOMAR guidelines around how we use your data, as well as adhering to GDPR and the Data Protection Act 2018.
- We will only use the information you provide to contact you about research projects we think may be of interest to you.
- We will also contact you a few times in the year, asking if you want to update your details.
- We won’t share your information with companies outside Shift Insight or use your details for sales or marketing purposes.
- If you no longer wish to hear about research opportunities, you can unsubscribe at any time.
Signing up is easy, so just click the button below. You’ll be given the chance to update your details a few times a year, but other than that we’ll only contact you when there are research opportunities relevant to you. And you can unsubscribe whenever you like.